NRF has been very clear about where it stands on swipe fees. But in Saturday’s Washington Post business section, the fight against swipe fees found an interesting ally: columnist Steven Pearlstein. In his column titled, “Credit card companies figure out how to spin straw into gold,” Pearlstein paints a clear picture of credit card company […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled