Solving organized retail crime cases sometimes requires a little outside-the-box thinking. Rather than a boots on the ground approach, you’ll probably need spreadsheets, reports, lots of data and a convincing presentation to law enforcement. On a panel at NRF’s Loss Prevention Conference & EXPO, Mark McClain, Director, Global Investigations, Walmart Stores, Inc.; Gail Morris, Regional […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled