We are just one week away from the expiration of yet another contract extension between the International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA) and the United States Maritime Alliance (USMX). Their contract, which covers operations at 14 container port terminals stretching from Maine to Texas, was originally set to expire on September 30, 2012. The parties agreed to […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled