In his opening remarks at Retail’s BIG Show yesterday, NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay outlined a path for continued growth and evolution as an organization and pointed out some recent victories for the industry coming out of Washington D.C. He also took the opportunity to look ahead to 2014 and outlined three policies for […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”