When I first got “volunteered” to do PR on swipe fees half a dozen years ago, I thought this was a subject for what my old boss on Capitol Hill used to call “green eye-shaded accountants.” Who could care about a couple of percentage points on a credit or debit card transaction? But when I [...]
- How to move your retail business toward the “North Star” in four steps
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence