All of our veterans in this country leave the military with hard-won valor and battle-tested skills, yet sadly tens of thousands still struggle to parlay these virtues into gainful civilian, private sector employment. The reasons vary, but the effects are stark: Ten percent of all post-2001 veterans remain unemployed, compared with only 6.8 percent unemployment […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled