It’s been almost a year since the Senate voted 69-27 to pass the Marketplace Fairness Act, legislation that allows states to require online sellers to collect sales tax the same as local stores. Now the House has an opportunity to pass similar legislation. Here are some of the key issues underlying this week’s House Judiciary […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled