A West Coast port strike that threatened retailers’ supply chains during the holiday season is over, but NRF is urging labor, management and lawmakers not to let the same thing happen on the East Coast when a separate labor contract comes to an end just after Christmas. “The retail community is pleased to see a […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled