On the heels of a holiday shopping season that witnessed record amounts of online shopping, a broad coalition of over 300 organizations, representing more than 3 million American businesses and associations, including NRF, is urging Congress to act on the retail industry’s top public policy priority – sales tax fairness. “We are writing to start […]
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”
- Credit cards: Stripe and swipe or PIN and chip?
- Five things you need to know about the Dream BIG scholarship