We are just one week away from the expiration of yet another contract extension between the International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA) and the United States Maritime Alliance (USMX). Their contract, which covers operations at 14 container port terminals stretching from Maine to Texas, was originally set to expire on September 30, 2012. The parties agreed to [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key