Over the past few years, you might have noticed that we’ve talked a lot about jobs here on Retail’s BIG Blog. There are many reasons for that, but specifically in 2011, when the National Retail Federation launched its advocacy platform, Retail Means Jobs, the organization wanted to make sure U.S. lawmakers and opinion leaders knew [...]
- How to move your retail business toward the “North Star” in four steps
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence