Over the past few years, you might have noticed that we’ve talked a lot about jobs here on Retail’s BIG Blog. There are many reasons for that, but specifically in 2011, when the National Retail Federation launched its advocacy platform, Retail Means Jobs, the organization wanted to make sure U.S. lawmakers and opinion leaders knew […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”