Nikki Baird, managing partner at RSR Research, presented findings from a study available later this month in her session, Going Local: Breaking Boundaries in Pricing and Promotion Strategies. Technology infrastructure limits many retailers’ abilities to implement more effective pricing practices, Baird noted. Retailers don’t have clean data, they often need to integrate different softwares, and […]
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”
- Credit cards: Stripe and swipe or PIN and chip?
- Five things you need to know about the Dream BIG scholarship