This morning, an impressive group of retail experts gathered on the big stage to talk with Accenture’s Christopher Donnelly in an appropriately-themed session named, “The Sky Has Fallen. Now what?” It was a sobering discussion filled with somber facts. The panel discussed what the government can and should do to assist the economy, how to [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key