In the last six months, retail executives (particularly those in audit and IT) have been closely following the debate over changes made to MasterCard’s Site Data Protection (SDP) Program in June 2009. The changes focused on a key area of achieving PCI compliance: the option to have the PCI DSS Attestation of Compliance for Onsite […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled