NRF’s organized retail crime survey emphasizes the scope of this pervasive criminal activity on the retail industry. The ninth annual survey of senior retail loss prevention executives revealed that eight in 10 believe that ORC activity in the United States has increased over the past three years. One aspect our survey can’t cover: Putting a […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled