In New Orleans yesterday, where thousands of senior retail loss prevention executives and solution providers are gathered for NRF’s Loss Prevention Conference and Expo, University of Florida’s Dr. Richard Hollinger quantified exactly how retail theft is impacting the industry. Preliminary findings of the latest National Retail Security Survey suggest retailers in 2011 lost $34.5 billion to [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key