Early last week Hurricane Sandy struck communities along the East Coast, impacting the lives of people from Florida to Maine. Thousands of homes and businesses were flooded and many of them totally destroyed with millions of people left without power, heat, gasoline, food and clothing. Many people have perished and countless others are struggling to survive […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled