With more than 80% of its revenue coming from abroad, the Spanish apparel retailer Mango has found a winning formula for international success. The fashion brand has more than 2,400 stores across 110 countries, opening hundreds of stores last year across Russia, China, Pakistan and other areas. Before Jose Gomez, Mango’s senior vice president of business […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”