In New Orleans yesterday, where thousands of senior retail loss prevention executives and solution providers are gathered for NRF’s Loss Prevention Conference and Expo, University of Florida’s Dr. Richard Hollinger quantified exactly how retail theft is impacting the industry. Preliminary findings of the latest National Retail Security Survey suggest retailers in 2011 lost $34.5 billion to […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”