From the sheer amount of laughter coming from yesterday’s last LP ‘11 general session, you would have thought the speaker was sharing “world’s stupidest criminal” jokes. The actual topic? Risk management. Gordon Graham, a former motorcycle cop, current attorney, and crisis management expert, closed Monday’s educational content with a lively (and inspirational) talk on risk […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled