“I have come to the conclusion that stable, dynamic and democratic societies have to be built on three pillars: peace and stability, development, and rule of law and respect for human rights.” In a much-anticipated keynote speech at Retail’s BIG Show, Kofi Annan, former secretary-general of the United Nations, spoke to a packed room about […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”