Early last week Hurricane Sandy struck communities along the East Coast, impacting the lives of people from Florida to Maine. Thousands of homes and businesses were flooded and many of them totally destroyed with millions of people left without power, heat, gasoline, food and clothing. Many people have perished and countless others are struggling to survive [...]
- How to move your retail business toward the “North Star” in four steps
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence