Congress is trying to fix the “fiscal cliff” by the end of the year. But NRF is telling lawmakers the real deadline is Black Friday. NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay explained in a letter to President Obama and Congress that many retailers make a quarter or more of their annual sales during the holiday [...]
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key
- ‘Never let anybody outwork you’: NRF President and CEO offers advice to graduates