When it comes to gifts, regardless of the season, there’s no question that the age old saying “it’s the thought that counts” rings true. But this holiday season, it looks like gift-giving might actually be back in fashion after taking a hiatus the last few years. And from what we can see, shoppers aren’t skimping on presents [...]
- How to move your retail business toward the “North Star” in four steps
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence