When it comes to finding the perfect gift, it can be hit or miss. If only we had a holiday crystal ball to help with the decision making. Knowing that not everyone will be keeping their holiday treasures, retailers are reminding people this year: “don’t forget the gift receipt!” As a person whose shopping list [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key