Last Saturday was a big day. It marked the debut of the Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection, a partnership between two highly regarded retail brands – one a mass merchandiser, the other a luxury purveyor — that will bring more than 50 limited edition designer products to each company’s stores. The items, ranging in [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key