With the government shutdown and the federal budget and debt ceiling debacle temporally in the rearview mirror and the holidays fast approaching, it is a good time to take stock of the American consumer and the broader national economy. It is also a good opportunity to look ahead to the next few months.
- Santa – and retail – need a working transportation system
- Retail’s BIG Show Student Program, revamped: Four new programs to look for
- Top takeaways from retailers’ “Super Bowl” weekend
- NRF CEO Shay: We’re seeing “record-breaking” numbers
- Good works meet good business: Retailers continue to deliver good jobs for our veterans