The National Retail Federation has a first-class government relations department dedicated to defending and pursuing the retail industry’s public policy priorities and interests. But you don’t have to take my word for it. Recently, two of NRF’s government relations staff were named tops in their industry. For the second consecutive year, The Hill newspaper named [...]
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key
- ‘Never let anybody outwork you’: NRF President and CEO offers advice to graduates