The official kick off to Black Friday Weekend began as early as last night for retailers across the country. From department stores like Macy’s, whose Chairman, President and CEO Terry Lundgren said stores had “midnight traffic this year surpass 2011″ traffic levels, to specialty stores like Best Buy, whose shoppers sat through the cold Wednesday night and Thursday to [...]
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key
- ‘Never let anybody outwork you’: NRF President and CEO offers advice to graduates