In the final hours before the Senate’s historic Monday night vote to approve sales tax fairness legislation, NRF executives took to the airwaves to argue that “a sale is a sale” when it comes to requiring online sellers to collect sales tax the same as local stores. NRF Senior Vice Presidents David French and Ellen […]
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”
- Credit cards: Stripe and swipe or PIN and chip?
- Five things you need to know about the Dream BIG scholarship