Like many Americans, I was saddened this morning to hear of Senator Edward Kennedy’s death. Sen. Kennedy (D-MA) – “Ted” or “Teddy” Kennedy to many or most – was a true giant of the U.S. Senate. I will miss him. Kennedy’s own words – essentially that we live on past our years in the future […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”