For more than a generation, U.S. credit cards have carried account numbers and other data on a magnetic stripe that has made them easy to swipe through a card reader at the cash register while the customer signs for the purchase. Stripe and swipe was a great technology in the 1980s, the decade the cassette […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled