As Retail’s BIG Show keeps growing (the Javits Center is all-NRF this year, including an extra 40,000 square feet for the EXPO Hall), so does the event experience. Educational programming is no exception, with sessions dedicated to college and university students on Saturday and seven content tracks to organize the four days after that. I went […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”