It’s been an interesting spring already. Slow March retail sales gave way to improved April retail sales, no thanks to the weather – I’m sure those in Colorado understand this more than anyone. Weather aside, consumers once again showed their resiliency last month. As we move forward into late spring and early summer, many experts [...]
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key
- ‘Never let anybody outwork you’: NRF President and CEO offers advice to graduates