With the government shutdown and the federal budget and debt ceiling debacle temporally in the rearview mirror and the holidays fast approaching, it is a good time to take stock of the American consumer and the broader national economy. It is also a good opportunity to look ahead to the next few months.
- Three retail trends on display in NYC’s Meatpacking District and Bleecker Street
- Back to the future with holiday retail stats part II: Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Santa – and retail – need a working transportation system
- Retail’s BIG Show Student Program, revamped: Four new programs to look for
- Top takeaways from retailers’ “Super Bowl” weekend