NRF received word from allies on Capitol Hill this week that the Senate is preparing a series of votes in March on legislation aimed at preventing and combating the destructive force of patent trolls. This would follow on House approval of the Innovation Act last December. By now you know how patent trolls work. Shell […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”