While Overstock.com and Newegg might be breathing a little easier today having won their patent cases against Alcatel-Lucent earlier this week, the retail industry is nowhere near in the clear of patent trolls. Patent trolls – companies that buy about-to-expire patents and go after companies using, inventing, or patenting similar software – are no longer [...]
- How to move your retail business toward the “North Star” in four steps
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence