“You are going to make our future,” NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay told the Wittenberg University graduating class last week – and he couldn’t have been more right. Of the 1.7 million college students graduating this year with a bachelor’s degree, the retail industry might find the next Mark Zuckerberg, or Terry Lundgren, or [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key