Consumers don’t think about shopping and say, “I want an omnichannel experience.” But their expectation is that shopping will be seamless between stores and devices. So if omnichannel is an industry-created term, what does it mean? At Retail’s BIG Show, executives from Macy’s, Kohl’s, Hudson Bay and GS1 tried to answer that question. While retailers […]
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”
- Credit cards: Stripe and swipe or PIN and chip?
- Five things you need to know about the Dream BIG scholarship