There’s a well known proverb that “it takes a village to raise a child.” A small village in Honduras serves as an amazing example of just that. As part of the Retail Orphan Initiative, retail executives from across the country traveled to La Entrada, Honduras in April to the Plan Escalon campus, a haven for [...]
- How to move your retail business toward the “North Star” in four steps
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence