Congress is in recess this week, but debate over sales tax fairness hasn’t taken a vacation. On Monday night, NRF Vice President and Tax Counsel Rachelle Bernstein sat down with PBS’s Gwen Ifill on the NewsHour program to discuss what’s at stake. The Senate is set to vote May 6 on the Marketplace Fairness Act, [...]
- How to move your retail business toward the “North Star” in four steps
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence