“This guidance is as clear as mud,” said Thomas L. McCally, Esq., equity member of the Washington, D.C. law firm Carr Maloney P.C. discussing the implications of the April 2012 guidance from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) on employers’ use of criminal background checks. The Retail’s BIG Show session, “The EEOC Crackdown on Criminal [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key