Bert Jacobs believes in superpowers. According to the Chief Executive Optimist, that’s been the key to the success at Life is good. These “superpowers” aren’t the kind you’d see in comics, but instead are core values that are baked into company culture – including fun, gratitude, compassion, authenticity, creativity and courage. In fact, Jacobs defines […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”