After an unusually strong winter driven by sales of warm weather attire and bright, trendy fashions, a rocky spring followed, making it anyone’s best guess for what retailers would see from shoppers entering the dog days of summer. Dog days might be an understatement this year, with one of the hottest July’s on record combined with [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key