Is the lack of “bad” economic news affecting consumers’ spending habits and sentiment in a good way? Bloomberg recently reported that confidence in the economy climbed to the highest level in almost six years in May as rising real estate values and record stock prices boosted household wealth. And NRF’s latest consumer survey conducted by Prosper [...]
- How to move your retail business toward the “North Star” in four steps
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence