As our survey showed before the big game, over three quarters of Americans look to ads during the Super Bowl as entertainment. And whether they’re heartfelt or comical, the buzz of which brand’s tactics “won the night” often rivals fans’ excitement for the winning team. After she had a full day to digest the commercials (and the snacks), NRF Senior Vice President Vicki Cantrell spoke with Fox 5 DC’s Shawn Yancy to share her take on the three most effective ads from Super Bowl Sunday. As Shop.org‘s go-to thought-leader, it’s no surprise an ad with a digital twist made her list. Watch the full segment below.
- Why good cheer goes beyond the holidays at Life is good
- Three retail trends on display in NYC’s Meatpacking District and Bleecker Street
- Back to the future with holiday retail stats part II: Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Santa – and retail – need a working transportation system
- Retail’s BIG Show Student Program, revamped: Four new programs to look for