As our survey showed before the big game, over three quarters of Americans look to ads during the Super Bowl as entertainment. And whether they’re heartfelt or comical, the buzz of which brand’s tactics “won the night” often rivals fans’ excitement for the winning team. After she had a full day to digest the commercials (and the snacks), NRF Senior Vice President Vicki Cantrell spoke with Fox 5 DC’s Shawn Yancy to share her take on the three most effective ads from Super Bowl Sunday. As Shop.org‘s go-to thought-leader, it’s no surprise an ad with a digital twist made her list. Watch the full segment below.
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled