Consumers have heard a lot lately about how retailers have supposedly begun imposing a surcharge for credit card use. What they probably haven’t seen, however, are any actual surcharges. That’s because the surcharge scare that has erupted across the country is a propaganda campaign staged by the card industry in an attempt to divert attention […]
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”
- Credit cards: Stripe and swipe or PIN and chip?
- Five things you need to know about the Dream BIG scholarship