Consumers have heard a lot lately about how retailers have supposedly begun imposing a surcharge for credit card use. What they probably haven’t seen, however, are any actual surcharges. That’s because the surcharge scare that has erupted across the country is a propaganda campaign staged by the card industry in an attempt to divert attention [...]
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key
- ‘Never let anybody outwork you’: NRF President and CEO offers advice to graduates