When Donna Karan took the stage at Retail’s BIG Show on Monday, she didn’t provide strategies for retailers to get ahead, instead she encouraged them to search their consciences and give back. Karan said that for her, business has always been personal. She’s a designer as well as a consumer, and she built her business […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”