When Donna Karan took the stage at Retail’s BIG Show on Monday, she didn’t provide strategies for retailers to get ahead, instead she encouraged them to search their consciences and give back. Karan said that for her, business has always been personal. She’s a designer as well as a consumer, and she built her business [...]
- How to move your retail business toward the “North Star” in four steps
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence