“Should we believe the hype?” was the first question posed by moderator Lydia Schulz, American Express’ VP & GM, Retail Industry, to the panel during the “Showrooming: An Opportunity or a Threat,” breakout session. Jerry O’Brien, Director of Kohl’s Center for Retailing Excellence, University of Wisconsin-Madison, responded with a confident “no.” O’Brien, who spent 27 […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”