Just as Retail’s BIG Show has been a fixture in New York City for many years, so has retail’s BIGGEST party. The Marriott Marquis hosted Sunday night’s opening night reception, where the hotel served as an informal backdrop for attendees to network and relax. And as you can see in NRF’s Flickr slideshow below, attendees took full advantage to kick back, catch up and make a few new connections.
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled