Just as Retail’s BIG Show has been a fixture in New York City for many years, so has retail’s BIGGEST party. The Marriott Marquis hosted Sunday night’s opening night reception, where the hotel served as an informal backdrop for attendees to network and relax. And as you can see in NRF’s Flickr slideshow below, attendees took full advantage to kick back, catch up and make a few new connections.
- Back to the future with holiday retail stats part II: Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Santa – and retail – need a working transportation system
- Retail’s BIG Show Student Program, revamped: Four new programs to look for
- Top takeaways from retailers’ “Super Bowl” weekend
- NRF CEO Shay: We’re seeing “record-breaking” numbers