It’s hard to think of New York City and not think of shopping. In fact, many of NRF’s members have flagship stores in the Big Apple. In anticipation of Retail’s BIG Show 2013, we asked several of our board members and New York City leaders to talk about a few of the iconic brands that call this city home. Watch on as Kay Krill, President and CEO of Ann Inc., Stephen Sadove, Chairman and CEO of Saks, Inc., Mitchell Modell, CEO of Modell’s Sporting Goods, Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President and CEO of Macy’s, Inc., Rachel Schechtman, Founder of STORY, Jim Goldman, President and CEO of Godiva Chocolatier, Inc., and Mayor Ed Koch talk retail in New York, New York.
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”