Duane Reade knew it had an image problem when Businessweek compared shopping at the drugstore chain to visiting the DMV. The retailer was founded in 1960 but had fallen out of favor with customers. Joe Magnacca, the company’s president, decided that rebranding was in order. The initiatives were twofold: rebrand store design and rebrand private […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled